Quality Testing Role – Belgium – Switzerland
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
You will participate in the testing effort of Agilent Software Informatics Platform and Applications focused on the new acquired Genohm SLIMS – LIMS and ELN technology. You will test software components and interfaces in great technical depth. You will design test plans that thoroughly test the software components and interfaces.
You are a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies, products, and use cases. You are bright and intellectually curious; capable, adaptable and agile. The ideal candidate will have had experience in QA and has a good handle on scripting. Experience with testing tools in Java is a plus.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience
- Design, develop and maintain test cases in nUnit
- Execute test cases and analyse and report test results to product teams
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any issues
- Design and develop test plans; test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- 1+ years of experience in testing or development
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and agile programming methodologies
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree; advanced degree a plus
- Experience in developing test cases by using Junit/TestNG/Selenium is a plus
Starting Date: As soon as possible