Marketing Communication Intern – Switzerland
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Marketing Communication Intern for 6 months in our Lausanne office.
It’s time to put the theory into practice. And there’s nowhere better to do it than in our pioneering and solutions-driven environment.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent’s industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
- Assisting all marketing and communication for the existing Communications team
- Creating and designing a wide range of different marketing materials
- Helping with creation of prospecting lists
- Manage website content and design
- Helping the marketing & Communication strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Helping with Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales team
- Helping with Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Helping to manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Helping with monitoring and report on effectiveness of marketing & communication
- You are studying at Bachelor or Masters level ideally in Marketing but other areas of general Business study are also applicable
- You have good organizational and planning skills
- You have good skills in Adobe Suite knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro…) and WordPress is a plus.
- You have good analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic oral and written communications abilities in English
- You are able to work on multiple projects at one time and work under pressure and to deadlines
- You have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good search engine optimization skills is a plus
- You are self motivated, team-player and have creative ideas
Starting Date: As soon as possible