Marketing Communication Designer Intern – Switzerland
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Marketing Communication Designer Intern for 6 months in our Lausanne office.
It’s time to put the theory into practice. And there’s nowhere better to do it than in our pioneering and solutions-driven environment.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent’s industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
- Creating and designing a wide range of different marketing materials: Static and animated/motion graphics, standard display ads, online advertising media units, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Help managing website content and design, and creating specific and dedicated landing pages
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and communication team on brainstorming concepts,
- Helping Marketing and communication team in their daily work: creating prospects lists, managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results, monitoring and report on the effectiveness of marketing & communication
- You are a student or young post-graduate ideally in Graphic Design or Marketing but other areas of study are also applicable if you have excellent design knowledge.
- You have strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro…)
- You have good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You can work on multiple projects at one time and work under pressure and to deadlines
- You have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- You are self-motivated, team player and have creative ideas
- Good WordPress, search engine optimization and Analytical skills is a plus
Starting Date: As soon as possible