Lausanne (Switzerland), 2016.09.28: Genohm is hiring 2 Java Software Engineers for its team in Lausanne. We are looking for:
2 Java Software Engineers
Are you an enthusiastic Developer?
- Do you want to be part of the digital revolution happening in the Laboratory space right now?
- Do you want to be part of our kick-ass development team in Switzerland?
- Do you believe that type checking is king but understand that biologists might prefer a more lenient approach?
- Do you eat lambdas for breakfast, and software patterns are your night lecture to get a good night’s sleep?
Then you have come to the right place!
We are passionate about software, open to new ideas and constantly evolving our product.
We have been building SLims (our main Software product) since 2010 to simplify the life of hundreds of people working in the lab environment all around the world. It is an all in one complete package which allows our customers to track samples, interact with lab equipment and offers full data lifecycle management.
To be more precise:
- Spring and Hibernate handle the server and database interactions
- We religiously use Git and code reviews to learn from each other’s mistakes and improve our Java-fu
We expect the following from you:
- You live and breath Java
- You are eager to learn and stay up to date with everything in the exciting field of software development
- You value readable, maintainable code and accept feedback from our senior developers
- Speak your mind and invest yourself in our team and the product
We don’t care what degree you have, as long as you are very talented, fanatical about programming and have the skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- As many cookies and coffee (or tea) as you can eat or drink
- An exciting and dynamic startup environment
- Awesome workspace at EPFL’s Innovation park
Contact us for more info or send us your resume on email@example.com and hopefully, we’ll soon be discussing our common future.