Ghent, 25.11.2015: Genohm is looking for a SLims Engineer to strenghten the team in Ghent, Belgium. We are a software company with offices in Ghent (BE), Lausanne (CH) and Durham (USA – starting 2016). We develop SLims, a software platform for managing all information in life science laboratories. SLims is used in the following environments:
- Research Laboratories
- Next Generation Sequencing Laboratories
Contact us if:
- You have a degree in life science or experience in the field
- You have affinity for software
- Lab experience is a plus
- Java knowledge is a plus
- You are customer oriented
- You like to travel abroad for short periods of time
As a SLims Engineer you are responsible for maintaining a good relationship with your customers, for configuring SLims to the customer’s requirements and for implementing simple custom workflows.
We’d love to hear you talk about your experience and interest.
Contact us for more info or send us your resume on email@example.com and hopefully we’ll soon be discussing our common future.